Creating a Simply Joyous Christmas: Ideas & Inspiration for Celebrating the Season with What You Have Now
If you have a creative bent, there’s no better time to do something with your creativity than during the Christmas season. Whether you love watercolors, photography, baking, decorating, throwing a w, you’ve got what it takes to create a fabulous Christmas.
Don’t let circumstances or a feeling of “I don’t have enough time” keep you from having a great holiday.
Create a fabulous Christmas, lovely handmade gifts and be ready with a plate of cookies for Santa even with less than two weeks to The Big Day.
Creating a joy-filled holiday is less about focusing on details (that means throwing out the 42-point to-do list). Instead, get focused on what is most important, turn on Michael Bublé’s Christmas album and start creating!
In this quick read, you’ll discover:
- Why it’ easy to do things at the last minute at Christmas
- Directions for an easy Christmas map: your go to direction guide for the week before Christmas
- How to “batch” gifts to make more with less time
- Easy ways to throw a Christmas party in less than 48 hours
- Fun icebreaker games for the Christmas party
- Fun Designs for Winter Wreaths (that you can leave up after Christmas!)
- More than 30 gifts to make and give